Each year, the American Fighter Aces Association (AFAA) awards scholarships to outstanding students in or entering college. The 2018 competition closes August 31, so check it out now!
Any undergraduate college student or high school senior enrolled in an accredited university, college or junior college may apply on a yearly basis. Applications are accepted June 1 through August 31 each year, and winners are notified by October 1. In addition to the application, transcripts, an essay and letters of reference are required to be considered for an award.
The AFAA awards an average of three to six scholarships, which can be used towards tuition at any accredited university. Consideration will be given to applicants who are:
– Lineal descendants of past and/or current members of the AFAA
– Lineal descendants of Honorees
– Dependents of Friends of the AFAA currently active in the AFAA at the time of applicant’s submission
– Dependents of AFAA Top Gun recipients
– Dependents of active duty or retired military parents
– Members of the general public
Check out the requirements and download the application. Join the ranks of previous winners from around the country. The deadline of August 31, 2018 is fast approaching, so get started on your application today!